With this role, your passion for digital will propel you to excel in the following responsibilities for the role:
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis and research to support: New product development, Digital Product Adoption and Engagement, Business Case development for new initiatives, Ongoing digital operations analytics
- Support the digital product lifecycle and contribute to documentation (e.g., requirements / user stories, project plans), user acceptance testing, release management, KPI tracking and evaluation
- Create summaries for leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- identify and define customer value success metrics and measurement
- define key metric plans to help define the measurement strategy
- Works with UX, Voice of Customer, Customer Experience Management, etc. as a combined shared services team.
- Creates and maintains dashboards and reporting to measure metrics and KPIs for Digital products in market
- Work with the appropriate team (optimization team, IT, vendors, etc.) to establish A/B testing approach and strategies as appropriate. Establish out the necessary measurement reporting.
- Perform ad hoc analysis to assist the ART in troubleshooting issues or concerns with the customer experience
- Coordinate with analytics and IT partners outside of Digital including Enterprise Analytics, Marketing, EITS, etc. to facilitate analyses needed by the ART
- 1+ years of academic or internship experience in quantitative and qualitative analysis and/or research
- Ability to begin program in July 2021 (or sooner) and commitment to 2-year program
- 6 months+ of experience as an intern, co-op, or project experience in relevant areas (retail, healthcare, IT, digital, software)
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized, entrepreneurial, and able to prioritize among multiple projects with limited supervision
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships across diverse teams
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Adaptability and flexibility for a dynamic work environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Technology savvy with an eye for continually improving customer experience
- Strengths in structured and logical thinking, problem solving, issue resolution, and attention to detail
• You should currently be pursuing a Bachelors degree
• Have an anticipated graduation date between May 2020 and August 2021
• Have a 3.0 + cumulative GPA
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website