Do you love working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Are you passionate about helping others? Here at Grandview Pharmacy, a CVS Health company, we have a real passion for helping both our customers and our employees.
As a Delivery Driver for Grandview, you will work in an exciting and dynamic environment. You will collaborate with the pharmacy, patients, and nursing homes to ensure that all deliveries/pick-ups are made in a safe, efficient and effective manner. You will act as a liaison between the facility staff and our pharmacy, delivering medications with a strong sense of urgency directly to that patient's home. As part of the delivery team, you will deliver top-notch customer service and positively impact the lives of others.
- Work with pharmacy staff so that all deliveries leave the pharmacy at the appropriate time and delivered to the designated location requested
- Transport and deliver medication and front store items to patients in a safe and secure manner to prevent damage, spoilage or loss
- Maintain delivery log of activities per policy and procedure, which may include checking and/or logging recipient identification
- Report status and any problems to pharmacy management
- Ensure patient confidentiality
- Maintain company cars by cleaning inside and out, fueling, and reporting any mechanical issues immediately to management
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, as well as the ability to multitask and work under limited supervision
- Navigate their routes using basic internet map programs such as Google Maps or Map Quest
This is a part-time overnight position (3-4 shifts per week) starting around 11pm to 4am, with longer routes available until 8am
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Possess and maintain a clear driving record
- Be able to communicate in English
Ability to bend down, bend knees, lift and carry up 25lbs while walking upstairs
- Ability to be physically active for entire shift, as well as stand for intermittent periods of time
- Have a minimum of one year driving experience.
- Previous delivery or customer service experience preferred
- Computer and Smart Phone experience preferred
- A verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website