At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Our Data Science team is at the heart of working on real-life health care data analytics to make a difference for our customer's health.
* Develops, validates and executes algorithms and predictive models to investigate problems, detect patterns and recommend solutions
* Explores, examines and interprets large volumes of data in various forms
* Performs analyses of structured and unstructured data to solve moderately complex business problems
* Utilizing advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses
* Develops data structures and pipelines to organize, collect and standardize data that helps generate insights and addresses reporting needs
* Uses data visualization techniques to effectively communicate analytical results and support business decisions
* Creates and evaluates the data needs of assigned projects and assures the integrity of the data
* Explores existing data and recommends additional sources of data for improvements
* Documents projects including business objectives, data gathering and processing, detailed set of results and analytical metrics
1+ years of relevant analytic experience
Experience programming using R or Python
Experience in SAS or SQL
CVS Health requires its Colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 10 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 45 days of your employment. In some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination before you can begin to actively work. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. In some states and roles, you may be required to have an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
* Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills. Able to present information to various audiences
* Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur
* Demonstrates proficiency in several areas of data modeling, machine learning algorithms, statistical analysis, data engineering and data visualization
* Ability to work with large data sets from multiple data sources
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Physics, Engineering, or related discipline.
Master's degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website