bswift is currently seeking a COBRA Analyst to join our growing COBRA and Billing Center of Excellence team at our headquarters in Downtown Chicago. The COBRA Analyst will mainly be responsible helping bswift meet and exceed client expectations by supporting consumers on our best-in-class HR software and services.
Responsibilities of the Analyst:
• Conduct testing to discover software enhancements or needs
• Import data into system as needed and assist with ad hoc client projects
• Triage client tickets and questions and provide next response time
• Audit system data from various sources and produce reports about summary and details
• Assist call center through answering inbound calls from specific clients and their employees
• Resolve any data discrepancies with external vendors
• Perform billing tasks such as invoice generation, posting payment, and reconcile receivables
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
2+ years of professional client facing experience within in analysis and data management
• Advanced proficiency in MS Excel, working knowledge of MS Office products
• Extensive experience with databases, as well as data interpretation and data manipulation
• Knowledge of managed care products including HMO, PPO, and Medicare Part D
• Healthcare industry background
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
2+ years of professional client facing experience within analysis and/or data management. Prior benefits administration, insurance industry and/or COBRA related experience.
A Bachelor's Degree from a four-Year College or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website