We are looking for a Cloud Architect who is a programmatic leader and solutions architect to advise, assist, and empower the creation, transformation, and maturation of the Cloud Journey.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze existing on-premise application landscapes to implement refactoring or rebuilding major application initiatives in the Cloud
- Create integrations for Cloud and On-premise Applications and redesign applications
- Provide the technical direction for the cloud platform roadmap, including analysis microservices and public API
- Develop cloud-native solutions within Azure, GCP or AWS in a dynamic and agile environment
- Design and development patterns to support business-critical applications and services
- Lead all aspects of the architecture plan for containerization, and deployment of cloud systems
- 10+ years of overall IT experience
- 3+ years of experience as a cloud architect in a large enterprise environment
- 3+ years of experience performing in a site reliability engineering role
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud solutions, platforms, and technologies
- 3+ years of experience across the application development lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience with data platforms and governance
- Highly regulated industry experience, preferably in a healthcare enterprise
- Knowledge of Security, Authentication, MFA, Authorization, B2C, Data Privacy, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Cryptography / Key Management, Access Controls, and Security Protocols
Level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily obtained through a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com.
Apply on company website