The Client Operations Advisor role includes performing specific accountability and collaborating internally to ensure successful implementation of new business and continued successful service primarily for Coram line of business. Internal partners include but are not limited to operations, call center, sales, and account teams. This role is client facing and requires expertise experience and finesse in managing the complexities of a health plan.
To be successful in this role you should possess excellent presentation, communication, and time management skills.
- Supports action plan or corrective action plan creation and remediation efforts.
- Addresses client customer care issues and leads all aspects of performance metrics.
- Leads and supports initiatives for quality improvements, processes, and communications which impact member experience.
- Owns performance measures of operations, analysis, tracking, and executive level reporting to ensure service-level agreements are being met.
- Leads and supports in client support initiatives such as in-services, client specific training, client meetings, and calibration sessions.
- Five or more years of work in account management, healthcare, insurance, or customer service.
- Proficient with Microsoft software -- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge with healthcare systems.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Experience in leading cross functional teams.
- Experience with data collection and report building.
- Experience with intake and referral coordination.
- Experience in customer service and issue resolution.
- Bachelor's degree required.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website