CVS Specialty has an opportunity to welcome a new member to the Pharmacy Operations (Fulfillment) Team in Raleigh NC.. As an Operations Assistant you will partner closely with the Operations Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technicians to coordinate, assemble and package customer orders for shipment. The Shipping Clerk will also assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department. With opportunity for growth, this is a great position to transition into if you enjoy being on your feet and working in a team-oriented environment.
Additional Responsibility for the Operations Assistant:
- To assist the pharmacists in the Quality Control area
- Assemble and package customer orders for shipment
- Prepare medication orders for shipment with the appropriate carrier
- Assist with stocking supplies and other tasks associated with the department
- Work Independently and as a member of a team
- Six months general work experience.
Must be able to lift 50-70 pounds.
- Must be able to stand, walk and lift for up to ten hours daily.
- Ability to reach, twist, turn, bend, stoop and walk.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
1-2 years of experience in a warehouse / shipping department
6 months experience with inventory and distribution processes
Previous experience in a warehouse related position within the healthcare services industry.
Understanding of the U.S Geography
Use of various software programs and pallet mover.
Experienced in a fast pace environment and strong attention to detail
HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website