It's a new day in healthcare!
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a ground-breaking moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health.
Looking for opportunities to use cutting edge technologies analyzing petabytes of data in a world class Hadoop cluster? Interested in generating analytical insights that help members make the best decisions for the individual care needs?
In the past 4 years our membership has doubled and our market share has grown 50%; you will help us take all this to the next level, using your industry knowledge, passion for problem solving and quantitative analysis, and skills in communication and client management to identify, incubate, and deploy the next set of innovations to power the growth of tomorrow's business!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Consults with internal business partners to identify and understand their business problems and goals. Researches, manipulates, and prepares complex data through statistical analysis to act in a consultative capacity to internal/external customers.
• Demonstrates familiarity with areas of mathematical analysis methods, statistical analysis, and in-depth specialization analysis on varied healthcare data. Analyzes complex data for trends to evaluate programs and product solutions. Extracts data from multiple sources, creates integrated analytic datasets, reports, and studies to address business and research questions to make recommendations.
• Concise documentation of methods, specifications, and findings; contributes to writing and presentation of results, findings, and conclusions. Creates and evaluates the data needs of assigned projects and assures the integrity of the data.
• Participates in presentations and consultations to constituents on methods, specifications, and findings.
• Manages personal resources efficiently to complete assigned projects accurately and on time. Participates in the development of project plans and timelines. Responsible for commitments to quality and on-time deliverables.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant data analytic experience.
• Strong knowledge of advanced analytic methods, statistical analyses, tools, and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
• Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information to various audiences.
• Healthcare industry, policy, health care claims, products, and systems preferred.
• 2 years of healthcare or pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Healthcare or related discipline; or an equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website