The Advisor, Digital Site Experience will play a vital leadership role on a team accountable for providing quality and timely support for the Company's Digital Properties including but not limited to CVS Retail and PBM, in continually protecting and enhancing the company's customer facing Digital assets through leadership, process improvement, in-depth research, analysis & identification of opportunities that have the greatest customer impact.
- Research digital customer experience issues (P3/P4), analyze trends, investigate root cause and make prioritization decisions based on the most impactful customer experience improvement opportunities.
- Lead and facilitate triage and resolution of critical priority (P1/P2) Digital incidents, facilitate with IT, product and other impacted teams and be responsible for all stakeholder communication protocols.
- Plan, publish and maintain Site Operations support procedures for new and updating Digital initiatives.
- On a rotating basis be available for on-call responsibilities in the event of off-hours priority incidents affecting Digital customer experiences
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis of Digital impacted priority incidents in one or more portfolios, facilitate identification of comprehensive Defect Elimination Plan (DEP).
- Produce incident reporting for one or more digital portfolios, and escalate incident trends
- Lead, develop, motivate and engage other Site Experience Leads
- Lead & drive continuous development of focused, formalized & documented processes that protect and enhance the Digital customer experience with Digital, IT, Retail and PBM operations leaders that ensures timely identification, prioritization and resolution of issues
- Build, manage & maintain excellent business relationships with specific Digital Product Owners and groups
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years of experience in a Digital environment
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, including the ability to use hard data and metrics to formulate assumptions and back up recommendations
- Demonstrated technical acumen with MS Office products, reporting tools and executive level reporting
- A deep passion and mindset for striving to guarantee delightful digital customer experience
- Proficient in the use of various modern digital tools
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to IT, Product Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Call Centers and Operations
- Skilled use of MS Office Products such as Word, Excel, Access
- Familiarity with one or more issue management tools such as ServiceNow, HPSM, RTC, JIRA, etc.
- Digital site operations expertise
- Experience with SPLUNK, Adobe, Tableau, SOASTA mPulse, or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to both internal business partner audience as well as external Client audience
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple open projects at the same time
Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website