The Account Manager, Pharmacy and Health Services, is responsible for supporting the Account Service function in the CVS Health internal advertising agency. They will be responsible for overseeing advertising and marketing communications programs on behalf of our marketing strategist partners. Campaigns will include products and services such as CVS Pharmacy, MinuteClinic, HealthHub and Pharmacy Health. This individual will partner with the Creative Director and Account Planner to lead the development of campaigns and overall performance of the agency. They should have significant experience at a high performing advertising or digital agency and be fluent in communications strategy, account management, consumer research and journeys, and media. They should have expertise in leading the development of multi-channel campaigns from helping define objectives to the final assets running in paid and owned media. They should understand the power of and be able to inspire and support great creative. They should appreciate the value of and have experience working with great Account Planners. They should be comfortable discussing TV and digital production.
To be successful in this role the candidate should be have the ability and ambition to work in an agency environment with team members who are capable of doing strategic and creative work that is comparable to what the best agencies in the country are doing. They should have a portfolio filled with innovative, multi-channel campaigns with examples of both brand-building and sales driving work. And they should be inspired by the opportunity to work in a Fortune-10 company that aspires to be the most innovative health care company in America.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Help lead and support the creation and evolution of the Account Services function - 15%
2. Lead and inspire a team while working across a complex, multi-stakeholder organization - 30%
3. Be a strong advocate for the creative product and the marketing objectives - 15%
4. Help develop a culture of creativity, innovation and passion for great, effective creative work - 30%
5. Drive and support the development of new capabilities - 10%
• 7-10 years of relevant work experience in account management role or similar
• Leading integrated marketing and advertising campaigns for national brands
• Being an advocate and partner for both the creative team and the marketing strategists
• Be solutions-oriented in situations that call for frequent changes in direction and tight timelines
• Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguity
• Understands creative and marketing workflow and skillsets
• Calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment
• Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment
• Capability to impact and influence at all levels of the organization
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Working for a large, publicly traded company
• Health care, retail and ecommerce communications
• Lead large loyalty and personalization programs
• Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not mandatory.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website