The Account Manager, Front Store, is a key member of the growing Account Service team in the CVS Health internal advertising agency. They will be responsible for overseeing advertising and marketing communications programs on behalf of our marketing strategist partners. Campaigns will include products in categories such as health and wellness, beauty, seasonal/holiday, photo printing and general merchandise. Reporting to the Account Director, this individual will partner with members of the creative team, creative planning and internal and external media teams to carry out the development of campaigns. They should have significant experience at a high performing advertising or digital agency and be fluent in communications strategy, account management, consumer research and journeys, and media. They have expertise in contributing to the development of multi-channel campaigns--from helping define objectives to the final assets running in paid and owned media. They also understand the power of and be able to inspire and support great creative. They should have experience trafficking complex paid media campaigns that include TV and digital executions. They are comfortable discussing TV and digital production. And they must have strong organizational skills and thrive in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects.
To be successful in this role the candidate should be have the ability and ambition to work in an agency environment with team members who are capable of doing strategic and creative work that is comparable to what one would expect from a top tier agency. They should have experience working on innovative, multi-channel campaigns with examples of both brand-building and sales driving work. And they should be inspired by the opportunity to work in a Fortune-10 company that aspires to be the most innovative health care company in America.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Help support the creation and evolution of the Account Services function and be responsible for the flawless execution of multiple campaigns from initial briefing to final execution - 55%
2. Assist in the trafficking of assets - 20%
3. Be a strong advocate for the creative product and the marketing objectives - 15%
4. Help develop a culture of creativity, innovation and passion for great, effective creative work - 10%
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in account management role or similar
• Experience with integrated marketing and advertising campaigns for national brands
• Being an advocate and partner for both the creative team and the marketing strategists
• Be solutions-oriented in situations that call for frequent changes in direction and tight timelines
• Ability to multi-task a variety of initiatives/ projects in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to flex and navigate effectively through ambiguity
• Understands creative and marketing workflow and skillsets
• Calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment
• Strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment
• Capability to impact and influence at all levels of the organization
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Working for a large, publicly traded company
• Health care, retail and ecommerce communications
• Lead large loyalty and personalization programs
• Familiarity with MRM solutions a plus
High School Diploma or GED required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not mandatory.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website