Location: Gurugram, HR, India
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Technology, Software, IT, Electronics
Title: Team Lead - Customer Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Liaise with global teams to plan and strategize customer live events in major regions
- Plan, strategize, execute and manage the customer success webinars program in coordination with global stakeholders
- Plan, execute and maintain campaigns that drive adoption and engagement within our existing customer base
- Collaborate with global stakeholders in marketing and cross-functional departments to assist with the development of customer journey content requirements involving onboarding and adoption initiatives
- Monitor, analyze and benchmark all campaign and program results to make data-driven optimization changes
- Monitor lead flow and maintain partnership with Sales stakeholders
- Track metrics and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns.
- Any Graduate (MBA-Marketing will be preferred)
- 5-7 years' work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good analytical and logical ability.
- Positive attitude and out of the box thinking.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to remain flexible and prioritize while juggling multiple projects in a tight, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong computer knowledge of Internet, MS Word, MS Excel; MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
Apply on company website