Senior Scrum Master/Agile Project Manager
Cvent is currently looking for an Agile Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring successful and timely completion of technical projects. This person will help teams fully embrace Agile-Scrum and Lean processes. They will also escalate impediments, manage risks, and help drive continuous improvements at the project and program level. As part of the Technical Program Management department, the Agile Project Manager will lead Agile teams with autonomy and accountability through key ceremonies such as daily scrums, sprint planning, retrospectives and demonstrations. The Agile Project Manager will also be responsible for onboarding and training new team members on Agile-Scrum processes.
- Plan, execute, monitor, track and report technology projects using Agile development processes & techniques.
- Works closely with Product Management to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Monitors and tracks project's progress.
- Helps teams adopt program level process initiatives.
- Champions and promotes adherence to Agile software development best practices and acts as an Agile coach to the project team.
- Facilitation of development team meetings by scheduling and coordinating them as well as encouraging constructive communication and guidance of topics throughout the meeting.
- Manages risks and dependencies as well as identify and escalate impediments.
- Reviews and understands metrics and other key performance indicators (KPI) in order to drive continuous improvement for the sprint teams.
- Coordinates elements of the release plan with other technology staff outside of the project and encourage architect and team collaboration.
- Establishes performance of the sprint teams through continuous improvement, building leadership skills and inspiring leadership in others.
- Guides scrum teams to implement Lean processes in order to increase quality output.
- Effectively communicates project status, including risks and dependencies to Executive Management.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the Scrum team and other Scrum Masters.
- Onboard and training team members on Agile-Scrum processes and practices
- 6+ years of IT or software development experience including 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, Scrum Master or Agile Coach for multiple development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and coach teams towards high performance in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of backlog tracking, burn down metrics, velocity, and task definitions.
- Strong leadership, time management, conflict resolution, and analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with Atlassian Tools such as Jira and Confluence preferred, but not required.
Other Skills/Experience - Education
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Preferred, but not required:
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP)
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
Apply on company website