Kapow, a Cvent company, is hiring several Sales Executives/Account Managers to support continued high growth in 2019. In this role, you will be assigned a territory and tasked with prospecting and closing transactions with new accounts, growing share of wallet with existing Kapow accounts, and supporting customer adoption activities in consultation with our client services team.
Kapow is a leading corporate events platform (kapow.com), offering unique experiences that are easy to book, drive bottom-line results and don't break the bank. These experiences are curated by Kapow experts in partnership with leading restaurants & restaurant groups, national retail chains, and other special event venues. Kapow has over 10,000 experiences available across all major U.S. markets. Our experiences are booked by Fortune 1000 companies that plan hundreds of events each year down to small businesses which may only plan one or two events each year.
Combining the ease of a digital marketplace with the service and expertise of a local event planner, Kapow connects people with thousands of curated events in just seconds. As a Sales Executive, your job is to ensure these connections lead to completed transactions, and to increase the number of events your Accounts commit to booking through Kapow.
Kapow has only scratched the surface for becoming the leading corporate events platform. Significant greenfield and opportunity awaits the business and any new Sales joiner.
Our dynamic and entrepreneurial sales department taps into a booming $565 billion dollar market, both growing and nurturing business every day. Team members provide prospects a consultative sales approach, extensive product knowledge, and high-energy professionalism to demonstrate the value-add Kapow brings to their respective businesses. We are in the business of selling solutions and alleviating pain!
What You Will Be Doing
- Qualify, pursue, and convert inbound leads from Kapow.com for your territory
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts by creating individual plans of action to further penetrate these accounts
- Call on and develop relationships with new prospects in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Building relationships with Prospects & Accounts based on detailed Kapow product knowledge, including knowledge of Venues and Experiences that are available on the site to book
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for Kapow
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Monitor and report sales activity within Kapow's CRM System
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of prior revenue generating software sales experience
- Industry experience in one or more of the following areas is highly preferred: SaaS, Event Planning & Sales
- You are articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, but must also be able to contribute to team initiatives
- Agility and sense of entrepreneurship; Kapow is growing quickly and our sales processes will grow & mature with the business' growth
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
Apply on company website