Since 1999, Cvent has been transforming the meetings and events industry by providing organizations with the technology they need to plan, promote, manage, and evaluate events more efficiently. As we continue to stake claim to the $1 trillion global meetings and events industry, we are looking for a senior associate/assistant team lead who fits in with our dynamic, fast-paced culture and has the skills to contribute to Cvent's long-term growth.
This person will be responsible for executing integrated marketing campaigns with compelling messaging that support the full sales-cycle, delivering qualified leads and driving overall demand for our Hospitality Cloud. The right candidate will have a clear understanding of B2B marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, creative marketing campaign development and execution, data analysis and customer segmentation.
In this role, our ideal assistant team lead/senior associate is passionate not only about executing creative and effective marketing campaigns that enable us to penetrate accounts and develop deeper relationships, but also delivering programs that materially impact the bottom line. The most successful applicants will be the ones that can effectively collaborate with many different teams, enjoy complex problem solving, are results-driven, and have a strong verbal and written command of the English language.
What You Will Be Doing
- Supported by Cvent's Marketing Global Demand Center, deliver efficient and effective programs that result in high-quality sales leads or advance existing pipeline opportunities, utilizing marketing channels inclusive of live events, paid digital, web, and email, and leveraging software such as PathFactory, Sigstr, Marketo, and Drupal.
- Oversee the execution of all marketing campaigns for our Hospitality Cloud roadshow – Hotel Success Groups (HSGs) – and other live events
- Develop and deliver email nurture programs that deliver the Cvent Hospitality Cloud messaging and are focused on our target personas and product families
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Sales Enablement, Sales leadership, and other Demand Gen team members on content development; deliver program content (such as landing pages and emails) that align with Cvent's messaging
- Work with our industry partners on content, webinars and content syndication
- Consult with our digital marketing and web optimization teams to ensure that our efforts are well-positioned to generate demand
- Run post-campaign reporting and analysis to suggest developmental strategies for better results
- Work with manager to develop various strategies for optimizing marketing channels
- Additional duties as assigned by Management
Skills & Requirements
- 3 – 5+ years marketing experience in online marketing with B2B software (ideally SaaS-based) or other B2B technology products
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Strong verbal and written command of English language
- Experience in digital marketing a plus
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM programs such as Marketo, PathFactory, Sigstr, Drupal and Salesforce.com preferred.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
Apply on company website