Cvent, Inc. (www.cvent.com) is the world's leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our platform of products includes software to manage and facilitate online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. We also develop mobile apps for both corporate and consumer events. Founded in 1999, we currently have over 4000+ talented and dedicated employees and are headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C., in McLean, Virginia, with additional U.S. offices in Portland, Oregon; Austin, Texas, and Los Angeles, California. Internationally we have offices in New Delhi, India, and London, England. Cvent has received a number of awards and honors recognizing our strong company culture, innovative products, stellar customer service and support, visionary leadership and investment in our employees. We currently have job openings across all departments and locations and are looking to add valuable team members to further strengthen the company's DNA.
We're looking for individuals that can not only contribute at a senior level, but can also make the whole team better by mentoring other team members. This is a hands-on position with a primary focus on the top tier technical support for products offered by Cvent. This position will actively serve as the escalation point to client services team for application issues and integration support. Will require to triage, troubleshoot and ensure timely resolution of production issues, work closely with development teams and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Lead a team of 5-10 application support engineers.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, provide/ take regular feedback to/ from team members.
- Ensure smooth day to day operations and optimum resource utilization.
- Interfacing regularly with stakeholders in Customer Service, Accounting, Marketing, acting as an escalation point.
- Monitor, identify impact, prioritize, troubleshoot technical issues/defects and liaise with Developers, Testers, DBAs and Business Analysts.
- Improve application support processes, services, standards, based on best practices and industry standards.
- Establish benchmarks and report on Metrics, for team's productivity and efficiency.
- Assist in future recruiting efforts for application support.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in a product development company, preferably in Software support environment.
- At least 2 year of team lead experience in a global software product development organization.
- Prior hands-on experience in troubleshooting production issues for multi-tenant, highly scalable polyglot persistent web based applications
- Prior hands-on experience working through the design, development and release cycle delivering software to market.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to effectively engage, persuade, influence and articulate technical issues and solutions to a variety of stakeholders.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and possess the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Strong customer service orientation along with the ability to build relationships across departments.
Apply on company website