Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We're looking for Client Success Advisor who are ready to take the first steps toward leadership roles at Cvent. As an advisor, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that's transforming its industry. The start date for this position is February 3rd 2020.
Client Success Advisors serve as our clients' primary point of contact while they are using Cvent's software. In this role, you will be responsible for exercising Cvent knowledge to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of the software. Client Success Advisors spend their day on scheduled calls and email to understand, align and reach customer's business goals by delivering maximum value.
The ideal candidate should be customer centric, extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We're looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand and align with customer's goals to help them achieve their desired outcomes
- Drive platform adoption and offer industry best practices to help clients effectively meet said business goals
- Host personalized web-based presentations to customers to align with their needs, discuss adoption, and identify areas of opportunity
- Understand client's risks and presenting on recommendations and solutions
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Guide new clients through onboarding by understanding their needs, disseminating training resources and assisting with account setup
- Opportunities to meet with clients onsite; up to 20% travel required
What You Will Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials. Our Client Services team is made up of people from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to: business, psychology, communications and computer information systems.
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Comfortable using general office software applications; sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools
- Excel at developing relationships over the phone and in person
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- In addition to English, language skills in Spanish, Portuguese or French are preferred
- The start date for this position is February 3rd 2020
Working at Cvent
- Aetna Health Insurance, dental and vision insurance
- Award-winning company culture
- Health club membership discount
- Company Sponsored Social Events
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace
Apply on company website