The Director of Quality Assurance (QA) and Training, reporting to the Vice President Customer Support and Support Operations, plays a key role within Cvent's Client Services organization to spearhead the development and ongoing execution of our quality assurance and training programs. Leading our quality assurance and training teams of 30+ people in the India office and working closely with key stakeholders, including our Client Services Leadership, partners across the business, people leaders, and employees, this role will focus on implementing and evolving practical and timely solutions that optimize and consistently evaluate our service delivery and customer experience. Directs all aspects of the training, development, delivery, curriculum, and quality assurance in Cvent India Office.
- Works collaboratively with others, establishing credibility and rapport with the QA Team, Training Team, CS Leadership, employees across the business.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Cvent's overall suite of services, operating platform(s), and strategic initiatives.
- Develop, design, and execute on QA and training programs in alignment with CS Service Delivery Leadership and organizational priorities. Track performance scores and provide reporting & dashboards to leaders during regular calibration sessions.
- Monitor departmental performance on a continuing basis taking the appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness, compliance to policy, and increase the level of service. Collaborate with other teams to identify trends, streamline processes, and derive solutions to minimize quality assurance and training concerns.
- Responsible for creating actionable insights that drive performance, by gathering requirements, design and deployment of QA program deliverables (including individual, team, leader, and departmental scorecards, call & case audits, and leadership dashboards.)
- Monitor the effectiveness of QA metrics as measures of performance, such as quality, satisfaction, and savings. Stakeholder with leaders at all levels to manage enhancements to quality metrics. Create clearly defined, and mutually agreeable success measures for ongoing QA programs.
- Coach and manage performance of the QA Manager and team members to ensure that audits and tasks are completed optimally and on time. Maintain a culture of continuous improvement by empowering QA team to provide consultative analysis to leaders during regular calibration sessions.
- Establish and optimize technical training curriculum through innovative design, development and delivery for Cvent customer support and client services.
- Demonstrates initiative and self-direction; can apply knowledge and make sound judgments to effectively resolve issues or concerns.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously. Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize complex information.
- Promotes a customer-centric culture, actively encouraging sharing of ideas and cross functional collaboration. Ability to devise ways to optimize procedures and keep teams motivated.
- Motivates self and others to set challenging goals and high standards of performance. Provides honest, helpful feedback and coaching that enhances others' insight.
- Encourages others to develop skills in areas that will be needed for the future. Arranges development opportunities that help others build new skills.
- Expert leadership experience including the management of high-caliber self-motivated managers. Ability to provide coaching, constructive feedback and direction to others.
- Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, our ideal candidate must be committed to achieving superior results with integrity, sustaining our positive work environment, and embracing working side-by-side with others in a diverse and inclusive culture
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 18+ years of experience leading in a hyper growth, fast paced work environment.
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy. Ability to tell a clear and compelling story through PowerPoint, and advanced skills in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Requires 5+ years of related Quality Assurance and Training experience
- Experience in a contact center environment (Preferred)
Apply on company website