Wedding Spot is the only venue exclusive directory, matching couples with the perfect place for their wedding. We provide couples the ability to search, price, compare and book wedding venues while simplifying the overwhelming process of finding the right venue. We provide a diverse selection, styles and price transparency which benefits our couples and venue partners.
We provide our partners the ability to showcase their venue and book more weddings through the delivery of highly qualified leads and robust data analytics
The primary goal of the Account Executive is to cultivate their assigned geographic territory and vertical markets through active solicitation, product promotion and identification of business opportunities resulting in new business contracts + revenue for Wedding Spot. The Account Executive role will carry new booked business quota and achievement will require strong and diverse solution-selling skills, in addition to collaborating and strategizing with the Sales Development Team to maximize new contracts, revenue and share Wedding Spot.
What You Will Be Doing
- Identify new contacts to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations.
- Develop strategic action plan for both assigned geographic territory + vertical markets to include:
- Identification of top markets
- List of target accounts
- Wedding or associated event nuances for markets/venue types
- Align and collaborate with Sales Development Team (SDR) to develop quarterly email campaign messaging + strategy to penetrate markets.
- Travel up to 30% to represent Wedding Spot at targeted tradeshows, industry events, product educational seminars + attend client meetings.
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
- Exceed established new business revenue targets by closing new business and managing current accounts.
- Maintain strong Salesforce hygiene through proper account documentation + maintenance based upon documented company processes.
- Analyze performance data and provide insights and strategic recommendations to key stakeholders based on findings.
- Navigate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and initiatives.
- Play an active role in the overall sales process by sharing trends, ideas and strategies to help us become a stronger team and exceed our goals.
- Maintain monthly and quarterly production + contribution reports for assigned territories and verticals based upon Wedding Spot assignments + standards.
- Possess strong understanding of Salesforce.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What You Need For This Position
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with strong academic credentials.
- 4+ years of experience selling to and/or managing accounts.
- Possess strong understanding of Salesforce and maintain account + reporting standards as assigned.
- Familiarity with a high inbound + outbound call volume and high talk time sales environment.
- Infectious passion about the benefits of technology and digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis and proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Effective at integrating knowledge from prospecting, consultative selling, product. demonstrations, negotiating contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently while contributing to team initiatives.
- High level of creativity, enthusiasm and flexibility with excellent follow-up.
- Well organized, detail oriented with excellent follow-up
- Ability to convert vision into specific and tangible actions to benefit the sales team + company.
- Needs to possess nimbleness by changing with the needs of the department/restaurant operations and the company
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Apply on company website