Rheumatology Position Near a Northeastern Major Metro
Partnership and Buy-in Options
Create your path to becoming a partner with a very well respected and successful multi-specialty independent practice. The practice provides more than 50 years of high-quality service within the community. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a group who is looking to make a positive impact in the community!
- Established Practice with Partnership Tracking
- 1:5 call (every 5th weekend)
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Available
- Outpatient with light inpatient rounding
- 4.5-day work week
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
If you are looking for a relaxing environment away from the heavy traffic of major cities, but also live just close enough to be able to have a quick trip at your disposal, then this is the place for you! This is a safe, family-oriented community. Life is short, why spend it working to the bone when you have an opportunity to have a good work/life balance!
- Easy Access to major metros including Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C.
- Enjoy any entertainment venue you desire such as arts, museums, top shows nearby!
- Any sporting event you could want is offered in the area – professional and collegiate
- Great schools, nearby restaurants, and high-end shopping
Job ID: RHU 12584379
Rheumatology Position Near a Northeastern Major MetroPartnership and Buy-in OptionsCreate your p...
Apply on company website