New Grad or Experienced Cardiologist Opportunity
3 Weeks Outpatient & 1-Week Inpatient Rotation
Sign-On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
The hospital is seeking a Cardiologist to build up new practices opening in 2024 for an increased need for the surrounding communities of Des Moines. Join the collegial team with supportive administrative staff and collaborate with an experienced cardiologist group.
- 3 OP days Monday-Friday and 1 IP day for a 7-on-7-off schedule plus call
- APPs cover night rounding from 1800-0600
- New grads receive a stipend if signing before graduation
- 45 days of PTO offered
Sitting between the Des Moines and Raccoon river, the capital city of Des Moines is a thriving city with a population of over 200,000 as of 2022 and a median age of 35. Visitors can engage in cultural, agricultural, historical, and art scenes that continue to produce several top-notch attractive travel destinations. The enchanting four-season city offers a short trip to six prominent Midwest metropolitan areas: Chicago, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Omaha, and St. Louis.
- Relish cost of living averaging 13% below the national average
- Top-rated public and private school options
- Appeasing those yearning cityscapes, farmland, state parks, and diverse city attractions
- Live in a friendly community with year-round events and a booming small business district
Job ID: JN -102022-27669
Apply on company website