Take responsibility for development and growth of electro component products for a respected and growing global organization. Serve as a hands-on technical expert in a visible, high-impact role. If you combine technical knowledge of electronic and electromechanical components with product management experience, the role of Product Manager, Sensors & Controls offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Make an impact on our electro component product line, used in a variety of applications ranging from electric guitars to forklifts. You'll learn our technology and translate that knowledge into business development opportunities to take our product line to the next level.
- Earn a competitive salary + bonus and a comprehensive slate of benefits.
- Expand your skill in wider areas of the business and showcase your potential to advance your career. For example, once you find success in this role, you could move up into a Product Line Manager.
- Join a respected and rapidly growing, global organization with a strong and stable financial profile. Even during the pandemic, CTS continued to grow.
- Enjoy an open and upbeat culture. Our leaders, including your supervisor, are accessible and promote broad communication and transparency at all levels, including town hall meetings and company round tables with the CEO and other leaders.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Specialist, or Product Champion, including demonstrated success defining and launching quality products
- 8+ years of experience in the electromechanical sensors and controls market; experience in internet of things (IOT), industrial controls, etc., is a plus
- A technical background, with skill and experience with electronic and electromechanical components and products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with or the willingness to work with team members from around the globe, including Asia and the UK, and the ability to be culturally understanding
- Flexibility to work earlier, later, or weekend hours on occasion to work with customers and team members in other time zones and around the world
- The ability to travel up to 30% in the U.S., Europe, and Asia to visit customers and team members
We touch millions of lives globally every day. CTS is a leading designer and manufacturer of sensors, actuators, and electronic components for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). We have over 20 locations in 12 countries and more than 3,500 employees. Our innovative sensing, connectivity, and motion solutions offer a diverse range of products across many industries. We are at the forefront of innovating life-changing technology, focusing on quality to keep people safe, healthy, and happy.
Apply on company website