The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an exciting opportunityto join an established general Obstetrics and Gynecology practice.
- Hospital services are provided at either Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland, PA or practice sites in Brinton Lake or Media, PA.
- The OB/GYN department has an independent residency and sub-specialists in all areas including maternal fetal medicine, gyn-oncology, urogynecology and reproductive endocrinology.
- The hospital also provides 24 hour anesthesiology as well as neonatology in a level III NICU.
- Qualified candidates are to be BC/BE. Experience is preferred but not required.
Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County, PA offering an array of specialty and subspecialty services. CHMG is part of the Crozer Health System, the dominant health care provider for Delaware County.
This is an employed position with competitive salary, liability insurance with tail coverage, and other excellent benefits.
ABOUT CROZER-CHESTER MEDICAL CENTER
Crozer-Chester Medical Center is Delaware Countys premier destination for advanced clinical care. This 300-bed facility is home to the countys first cardiothoracic surgery program, a renowned neurosciences team, the largest group of psychiatrists in the region, and a comprehensive range of specialty and tertiary-care services.
Additionally, Crozer is the only hospital in the Philadelphia suburbs equipped with a comprehensive emergency department, trauma center and burn treatment center. As a teaching hospital and regional medical campus for Drexel University College of Medicine, our physicians work to train the next generation of healthcare providers through our residency, fellowship and allied health programs.
CROZER-KEYSTONE HEALTH SYSTEM
Crozer-Keystone Health System is a four-hospital health system based in Delaware County, Pennsylvania serving Delaware County, northern Delaware and parts of western New Jersey. These facilities house a Level 2 trauma center, a regional burn center, three regional cancer centers, and a kidney transplant center. It also includes a network of outpatient centers, urgent care centers and a sports club. Crozer-Keystone Health System is committed to the improved health status of those we serve. Through a seamless, user-friendly continuum of quality health services including primary, acute and long-term care, through rehabilitation and restorative care, Crozer-Keystone deploys its resources in a cost-effective and community-responsive manner. Working with our community, we promote a place to live, work and enjoy our families.
CROZER-KEYSTONE HEALTH NETWORK
Within our health system is the health network which is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County. With over 300 physicians who practice in locations throughout the county, CKHN offers an array of specialty and subspecialty services, including family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, sports medicine and multiple surgical subspecialties.
THE CROZER-KEYSTONE VISION:
- Commits to its academic mission to educate both current and future clinicians and caregivers;
- Explores and implements new technologies for delivering care;
- Builds partnerships within our community to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those we serve;
- Creates an environment where each employee, physician, volunteer and board member uses their skills, creativity and learning to promote the health and well-being of our patients, their families and communities;
- Accepts responsibility for being the steward of community health resources now and for future generations.
Please contact Amal Elmogahzy, Director of Physician Recruitment by call/text at 732-357-7054 or by email atAmal.Elmogahzy@crozer.orgif you are interested in learning more!
The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) has an exciting opportunity to join an established general Obstetrics and Gynecology practice. ...
Apply on company website