The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) is seeking an experienced, Board Certified OB/GYN for the leadership role ofChair, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The Department currently includes eight physician faculty members, four Advanced Practice Providers, and twelve residents. This opportunity will require clinical and non-clinical skillsets for leadership, direction, and advancement of an established OB/GYN program.
The Chair of Obstetrics and Gynecology will be accountable for all professional and administrative activities of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Crozer Chester Medical Center, including but not limited to clinical practice, education, orientation, quality management/improvement, and peer review. The successful candidate will possess leadership abilities, professionalism, interpersonal skills, and management abilities along with imminent knowledge of current professional trends in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Hospital services are provided at either Crozer-Chester Medical Center in Upland and practice sites in Upland, Brinton Lake, Media, Springfield, and Ridley Park, PA.
- The OB/GYN department has an independent residency and sub-specialists in all areas including maternal fetal medicine, gyn-oncology, urogynecology and reproductive endocrinology.
- The hospital also provides 24-hour anesthesiology as well as neonatology in a level III NICU.
- Eligible for Faculty Appointment to Drexel University College of Medicine and The Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
Duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Translate the mission and goals of the health system into departmental practice
- Establish and maintain an atmosphere of collaboration among the department staff
- Play an active role in the recruitment, selection, and retention of excellent faculty members who have the skill sets for personal success and the ability to be a valuable asset to the department in collaboration with hospital and network administration
- Mentor new physician staff
- Participate in the identification, evaluation, and implementation of growth strategies
- Board Certification with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Pennsylvania Medical License or eligible to obtain a Pennsylvania Medical License upon appointment
- Leadership and administrative experience are required; Prior Chair or Department Chief preferred
- Candidates must possess excellent leadership skills and strategic vision to provide future direction for the department.
Our exceptional benefits package includes:
- Six (6) legal holidays, twenty-six (26) paid days off, $3,500.00 CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance with Tail Coverage
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits provided
- Potential for Commencement Bonus and Relocation Reimbursement for select candidates.
Please contact Nora Yosry, Physician Recruiter by call/text at 732-691-5818 or by email atNora.Yosry@crozer.orgif you are interested in learning more!ABOUT CROZER-CHESTER MEDICAL CENTER
Crozer-Chester Medical Center is Delaware Countys premier destination for advanced clinical care. This 300-bed facility is home to the countys first cardiothoracic surgery program, a renowned neurosciences team, the largest group of psychiatrists in the region, and a comprehensive range of specialty and tertiary-care services.
Additionally, Crozer is the only hospital in the Philadelphia suburbs equipped with a comprehensive emergency department, trauma center and burn treatment center. As a teaching hospital and regional medical campus for Drexel University College of Medicine, our physicians work to train the next generation of healthcare providers through our residency, fellowship and allied health programs.CROZER HEALTH SYSTEM
Crozer Health System is a four-hospital health system based in Delaware County, Pennsylvania serving Delaware County, northern Delaware and parts of western New Jersey. These facilities house a Level 2 trauma center, a regional burn center, three regional cancer centers, and a kidney transplant center. It also includes a network of outpatient centers, urgent care centers and a sports club. Crozer Health System is committed to the improved health status of those we serve. Through a seamless, user-friendly continuum of quality health services including primary, acute and long-term care, through rehabilitation and restorative care, Crozer deploys its resources in a cost-effective and community-responsive manner. Working with our community, we promote a place to live, work and enjoy our families.CROZER HEALTH MEDICAL GROUP
Within our health system is the health network which is the largest primary care and specialty physician network in Delaware County. With over 300 physicians who practice in locations throughout the county, CHMG offers an array of specialty and subspecialty services, including family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology, gynecologic oncology, reproductive endocrinology, sports medicine and multiple surgical subspecialties.THE CROZER HEALTH VISION:
- Commits to its academic mission to educate both current and future clinicians and caregivers;
- Explores and implements new technologies for delivering care;
- Builds partnerships within our community to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of those we serve;
- Creates an environment where each employee, physician, volunteer and board member uses their skills, creativity and learning to promote the health and well-being of our patients, their families and communities;
- Accepts responsibility for being the steward of community health resources now and for future generations.
The Crozer Health Medical Group (CHMG) is seeking an experienced, Board C...
Apply on company website