Posted Date: Oct 19, 2020
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
The LDM manages the hospital's laundry & linen program on-site at the healthcare facility to insure an adequate supply of clean linen for all user areas while professionally interacting with both the processing plant and hospital personnel & management as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assignment of duties as required and delegating to distribution staff as necessary.
• The planning and scheduling of receiving, recording, distribution and collection of work flow.
• Housekeeping and general cleanliness of the linen room and associated work areas.
• General and spot inspection as required of laundered articles to assure compliance with OSHA and JCAHO recommendations and requirements.
• Maintaining records for department attendance, production efficiencies and linen tracking, etc.
• Contacting departments in the hospital to obtain feedback and information regarding linen services
• Participation in the central linen standardization committee as necessary.
• Proper interviewing of new employees and directing their orientation and training as required.
• Provide services as needed to departments with special requirements
• Reporting of overuse, abuse or misuse of linens, to include recommended actions, to management and hospital contacts as necessary.
• Fill-in for distribution personnel as necessary due to absenteeism, vacation, sick, etc. and to meet facility needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
• The ability to multi-task and establish priorities as required for adequate job performance.
• The ability to maintain and demonstrate organization in a changing environment
• Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
• Possess and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures
• The ability to use knowledge and experience of a working environment to meet established goals and objectives
EDUCATION: High school diploma or GED equivalancy preferred. Must successfully complete department orientation and any pre/post employment testing per company policies.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 429365
DANIEL J LAEMMLE
Apply on company website