Posted Date: Jun 23, 2020
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
Summary: As an Operations Manager, you are responsible for assisting in directing and overseeing the support services operational needs of the department. You will coordinate the tasks of the frontline associates and will serve as a liaison between administration and unit departments, providing the highest possible level of service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes and annually reviews standards and work procedures for all staff.
- Plans work and staffing schedules and areas of work to ensure adequate services are rendered.
- Assists in the hiring process; interview, hiring and training of new associates.
- Orients, develops, and supervises all supervisory/housekeeping staff.
- Conducts regular inspections and makes recommendations to the facility.
- Conducts monthly reporting of goals, accomplishments, and future plans.
- Provides staff education and continuous training.
- Communicates with staff, administration, and other departments.
- Coordinates outside services (i.e. Pest Control, Window Cleaning, Medical and Solid Waste, Document Destruction, and Recycling program)
- 4 years of support services, military, housekeeping, and/or facilities maintenance experience.
- At least 1 year of supervisory experience in support service related field with high customer/client contact.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing and stressful environment.
- Exhibit initiative, responsibility, flexibility, and leadership.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 395170
Apply on company website