Posted Date: Oct 7, 2020
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
Working as a Maintenance Supervisor, you will help to oversee and coordinate activities of the maintenance department working under the direction of the Director and or Assistant Director.
• Plans, organizes and controls activities of maintenance department under the guidelines of the Director or Assistant Director to keep staff engaged in maintaining, repairing, and renovating facility's pant and facilities.
• Maintains flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of assigned workload and adherence to standards of quality control.
• Reviews and evaluates existing methods, systems, programs, practices and procedures, develops and recommends changes to Director or Assistant Director. Implements or guides implementation of new and/or modifies methods, systems, programs, practices and/or procedures.
• Prepares and maintains a variety of department records in compliance of JC, CMS, DNV, DOH and local authorities having jurisdiction.
• Maintains adequate inventory of materials, equipment, and supplies and initiates requisitions as needed.
• Serves as a member of the facility's fire response team.
• NJ Blue Seal Boiler's License required
• High School diploma or GED required; 2 year trade school or Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Minimum of 2 years facilities experience with emphasis on business services within a large organization preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines and make sound decisions in stressful situations
• Strong customer service skills required
• Ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and establish priorities
• Exhibit initiative, responsibility, and flexibility
• Commitment to hands-on, team oriented management
• Experience in leading, training and mentoring others
• Proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 391072
Apply on company website