Posted Date: Nov 7, 2019
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
To ensure departmental efficiencies in a safe working environment in the laundry plant. Ensure that orders to the customers are filled and delivered as accurately and efficiently as possible. Be aware of needs and conditions of additional plant departments to assist in planning laundry productivity and to provide the highest possible level of customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare work schedules for production employees in assigned department(s)
- Provide daily work assignments
- Monitor and ensure productivity records are posted. Counsel/coach/corrective action for employees as necessary
- Monitor and report/record daily fill rates
- Ensure a safe work environment for employees
- Inform Operations Manager or Production Manager of any problematic situations related to laundry operations
- Provide direct supervision to Laundry Departments and plant employees as assigned
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 341979
Apply on company website