Posted Date: Mar 9, 2020
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.HR Manager
Working as the Employee Engagement HR Manager, you will provide field and corporate support with an emphasis in associate relations and training and diversity. You will be the contact expert regarding policies, procedures and programs to this full-service, union Environmental Services account.
- Coordinates and conducts management training related to this area (i.e.: terminations, sexual harassment, performance management).
- Investigates and advises management in appropriate resolution of associate relations issues.
- Coordinates/conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Makes recommendations to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations as is needed.
- Supports internal customer survey and associate satisfaction interpretation/feedback process.
- Attends Operational meetings to increase HR visibility, conduct classroom training, provide assistance and implement account HR initiatives.
- Coordinates and conducts management training related to the areas of interviewing, selection and hiring.
- Assists managers in developing and implementing recruitment plans to increase qualified applicant flow.
- Provides support and tools to unit management to build relations and make presentation at schools, organizations, community associates and job fairs regarding the organization and opportunities.
- Identifies critical needs area's and takes appropriate steps to rectify problems.
- Handles the onboarding for new management hires.
- Coordinates and conducts new hire orientation and management training related to this area.
- Conducts HR Audits.
- Prepares and presents HR related topics at Field Operations Workshops for HR Training and Development.
- Regularly conducts HR related training (i.e.: Sexual Harassment, Progressive Discipline, HR 101).
- Supports Preferred Employer objectives and HR business plan by attending and participating in operational meetings.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.), Masters preferred
- Two to five years multi-unit HR generalist and associate relations experience, healthcare setting preferred.
- Experience in high customer contact setting.
- HR experience should include labor relations, legal and healthcare compliance and training.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- SPHR/PHR Certification preferred
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 384579
JANELLE C ALLEN
Apply on company website