Posted Date: Nov 15, 2019
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
Summary: Performs a variety of maintenance duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains, repairs, cleans and operates the plant, shops, mechanical areas, exterior grounds and campus facilities.
• Performs basic maintenance duties and repairs as assigned; contacts supervisors, skilled trade vendors or on-call personnel as instructed.
• Assists in making decisions on all minor and routine repairs; reports major problems to the supervisor, foreman or journeyman.
• Cleans sidewalks and parking areas; picks up and disposes of trash, debris, branches and similar items.
• Operates electrical and gasoline-powered equipment.
• Maintains equipment; performs minor equipment repairs using power and hand tools.
• Performs a variety of other unskilled or semi-skilled tasks such as minor carpentry, plumbing, painting, minor electrical work, lamp changing and drywall maintenance.
• Responds to emergency problems in the facility; performs emergency repairs as needed.
• Maintains logs, performs rounds and completes maintenance work orders, tests and inspections.
• Reads, comprehends and transmits complicated detailed instructions verbally and in writing.
• Serves as a member of facility's emergency response team.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• One year of related experience as a maintenance worker/technician in a similar-sized institution or in a grounds maintenance occupation.
• Apprentice card from the State in plumbing, electric and HVAC.
• Valid driver's license.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 344529
Apply on company website