Posted Date: Dec 23, 2019
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
Working as a Facilities Director, you are responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling functions and activities of plant operations and building renovations in a hospital setting.
• Reviews and evaluates existing programs, services, policies and procedures
• Monitors flow and quality of work to assure timely completion of workload and adherence to facility's standards and regulations using computerized programs for preventive and corrective maintenance, construction projects, financial management, and energy controls
• Prepares and manages departmental budgets, including the utilities energy savings program
• Manages and ensures regulatory compliance with the Joint Commission, State Health Department, EPA, DEP, ADA, UST, and other regulatory agencies
• Provides guidance, training and motivation to staff
• Successfully provides effective client rapport
• Monitors work performance and prepare performance evaluations for personnel
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent related experience preferred
• Minimum of 5 years hospital engineering maintenance experience at Director or Assistant Director level required
• Experience in hospital project and construction management preferred
• Must have working knowledge of the Joint Commission, NFPA and other healthcare regulatory agencies
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 360417
Apply on company website