Posted Date: Jul 7, 2020
Position Title: ASST DIR, UNIT II
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.
This individual will provide the primary support to ensure ideal workflow and exceptional service.
- Establishes and reviews standards and work procedures for all staff in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility
- Directs and conducts safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs; while maintaining excellent relationships with client and the customer
- Assists to ensure client, customer satisfaction and efficient cost effective management
- Promotes the professional growth and development of all associates
- Coordinates the tasks of the subordinate Supervisory and Management team via regular communication
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Associate's degree required; or equivalent and relevant experience
- At least 3-5 years' experience
- Superior quantitative, oral and written communications and problem-solving/strategizing skills
- Proactive mindset to anticipate and support changes in our business
- Demonstrates high standards of personal integrity and ethical behavior
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service.
- Proficient computer skills preferred
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 407851
SARA E FELZER
Apply on company website