Generates data-driven insights and leads client's thinking in how to action/profit from those insights. This role is intended to be deeply involved in the sales planning process.
- Builds advanced analytics capabilities, e.g. regression analysis, experimental design, etc.
- Provides leadership to the analyst teams and operational support to the Director and Management. Works with the Director to manage the development of strategic business plans for the group.
- Enhances business operations through development of consultative insights and presentations directed towards generating increased sales.
- Manages the use and application of syndicated and non-syndicated data resources.
- Understands CROSSMARK capabilities/processes and able to recommend insights-based actions that generate incremental revenue for CROSSMARK.
- Manages the development of a broad range of strategic business planning including, but not limited to, category management, space management, product evaluation, promotion planning and evaluation, trade funds evaluation, and resource allocation.
- Develops and shares best practices.
- Supports business operations to the sales effort through interaction and consultation with sales executives and other business partners.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree preferred. Three or more years of experience required, with industry experience preferred. Experience with a broad range of consultative and analytical techniques and concepts required.
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft applications. Knowledge of other software applications as defined by need and assignment of position.
- Working knowledge of syndicated data analysis tools.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Certificates of Achievement from a recognized institution or organization for computer skills and appropriate disciplines of consultation are preferred.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Work environment: Office environment
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website