CROSSMARK is looking for an outstanding recruiter to help us in finding exceptional people for our growing organization. As a CROSSMARK recruiter you will be responsible for the identification and deployment of viable talent for a number of our core functions, promoting the CROSSMARK brand. We are seeking the over achievers, who possess drive, passion and the ability to be self-motived and seek to exceed in professional and career growth.
The ideal candidate will have staffing/recruiting experience; within a high volume agency or corporate setting, either as a recruiter, staffing coordinator, sourcer or recruiting assistant, that is seeking to progress into a contributing corporate recruiting role.
- Strong set of core values that transcends both personal and professional environments.
- Strong execution skills with the ability to meet challenging/changing deadlines/milestones
- Ability to interface effectively with leadership, stakeholders and clients, in a positive, cooperative and professional manner at all times. High collaboration, engagement and customer service focus is essential.
- Passionate and obsessed about research: A true Hunter with a strong desire to investigate, chase leads, gathers and examine information.
- A Dexter, A True Detective, and A Sherlock: You get the idea. A forensic detective with a natural ability to “connect the dots,” a problem– solver and has a knack of figuring things out. You have an innate gift at Talent Mining – key word and Internet search, ATS database, social networks, Boolean – anything.
- Engaging and Influential – cold calling and sending email is an art and require certain finesse. You can convince a lead and / or prospect who are gainfully employed to accept another opportunity. You are a good listener; fun to talk to and don't sound like a zombie – charisma counts!
- Creative, Curious and Innovative – You think “outside the box,” and have a reputation for both “strategic brilliance and tactical mastery.” You understand that Sourcing is always evolving. You use the right technology tools, social media and always open to new candidate attraction strategies.
- Competitive, persistent and resilient in existence – Understands the diminishing talent reservoir and the race for talent – always tenacious and persistent. You are a resilient risk taker who is not afraid of rejection. You never give up!
- Commitment to self-study: Constant learning mode and deliberate practice, reading industry-related information, taking related certificate courses. Always keen to improve and striving to be perfect.
- Technical and Transactional, yet likable – Understand your role on our team and is skilled at your craft. Understands that the ultimate measure of greatness is all about hires. You can sell but also remain personable and trustworthy.
- Super organized – sourcing is highly demanding. You know how to manage your time and juggle from one requisition to the next with little adrenalin overload.
- Socially connected and well networked – You are connected to thousands of people including their next-door neighbor. You are always asking for referrals, networking and chasing leads.
- Communicator-you communicate effectively with all your encounters, and provide strategic and tactful insight to all of our clients, peers and team members.
- The ideal candidate will have recruiting experience, within a high volume agency setting, either as a staffing coordinator, sourcer or recruiting assistant that is seeking to move into a corporate recruiting role.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Education: Associates or Bachelor's degree, or relevant work experience within recruiting & staffing
- Experience: Prior internship/work experience in recruiting, sales, marketing or customer service environment is preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge: PC literate in Windows environment including, MS Word and Excel, and Internet.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong problem solving abilities
- Working Conditions (environment in which the job is performed): Office Environment
- Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Competitive Pay Rates $12.48-18.72 Per Hour
Full Time Benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Apply on company website