CROSSMARK is a leading sales and marketing services company that has been named by Forbes as one of "Canada's Best Employers 2021". We are currently recruiting for a Merchandiser role. This position will be responsible for the execution of the strategic plan for leading brands, including Nestlé Canada brands such as Kit Kat, Delissio Pizza, Drumstick and Nescafé. This will include driving results in a specified territory by implementing a variety of in-store merchandising tasks including stocking shelves, building displays, correcting product voids, auditing store conditions, communicating with store employees and resetting product categories to the most up-to-date planograms.
- Implement in-store retail merchandising activities based on provided direction of plan-o-grams and schematic layouts, as well as the implementation of department or brand resets in grocery/retail setting using an efficient and cost effective strategy
- Plan coverage on an ongoing basis, set priorities by reviewing call objectives and follow-ups from previous calls, ensure required tools and materials are organized.
- Check store for promotional display compliance, identify opportunities, correct voids and out of stocks by merchandising shelves and displays, identify locations to secure incremental displays, place POS materials on shelves and displays, check product dates and rotate stock (as required).
A successful Retail Merchandiser will have:
- Merchandising/Sales experience
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and auto insurance
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills (Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Ability to complete up to 8 hours shift while continuously walking, kneeling, crouching, standing and lifting up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high
General Availability Required: Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Training
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website