CROSSMARK is Growing! We are proud to partner with KIMBERLY CLARK! This position supports KIMBERLY CLARK in direct sales and merchandising.
The Direct Sales Representative role is responsible for execution of the strategic plan for the client's brands within a defined geography. The position is responsible for overall promotion of the brand including its continued development, management and sales. This role is dedicated to providing excellent customer service and developing a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Influence local and regional decision makers at assigned client locations in an effort to influence local and regional sales and buying strategies.
- Develop and communicate the client's vision for the category into an action plan for each store that benefits both the client and the customer.
- Leverage and engage the necessary resources to execute the action plan in order to grow volume through incremental retail activities.
- Be actively engaged at the store level in order to identify issues that could impact execution, and proactively recommend solutions to close gaps &/or capitalize on opportunities.
- Partners with store management to sell and ensure appropriate inventory levels for sales activity.
- Schedules and executes assignments to meet objectives.
- Accurately reports all completed assignments via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding assignments, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives.
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Daily utilization of CROSSMARK'S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Participation in team and client projects.
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
- Significant time in a vehicle may be required.
- You must have access to reliable transportation, and must be able and willing to transport required materials to perform the duties of the job.
This role is not expected to exceed more than 25 hours per week, although the company does maintain the discretion to change the role based on the needs of the business and/or the client.
This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Individuals will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Responsibilities With Regard to Workers' Compensation Claims:
You are responsible for reporting any employment related injury you incur to your direct supervisor as soon as possible following an incident resulting in an injury.
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree strongly preferred; Retail sales and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned.
Computer Skills: Computer literate and familiar with computer programs, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office products
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None.
Physical Demands: Stand; Walk; Use hands and fingers to handle or feel; Reach with hands and arms (including reaching overhead); Talk and hear; Visual ability to read plan-o-grams and other materials to perform duties; Stoop; Kneel; Crouch; Climb; Balance; Regularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Work Environment: Retail store environment with some travel; Some projects may include early mornings (i.e. 4-5am), overnight travel, weekends or nights and holidays.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
Apply on company website