Location: Plano, TX
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Business Services, Consulting
- Experience in designing and developing software and integration solutions & architecture for various CRSOSSMARK needs.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of 7 years in full stack development experience using Microsoft toolsets (.NET, SQL Server), Web development technologies, and Middleware technologies (Dell Boomi preferred)
- Understand the functional requirements in detail and use ‘computer programming design patterns' to design client and server side software components that implement the web, mobile and data transformation modules.
- Understand the stakeholder's plans for the application and design and develop the modules so as not to hinder future enhancements and feature additions.
- Use development & middleware tools to provide module integration and platform independence there by enabling rapid application evolution and reduced development cost and time.
- Work thought the entire software development lifecycle of the system especially design, development, operation and maintenance of CROSSMARK software .
- Translate business requirements and structural views such as Unified Modelling Language (UML) to actual software code modules.
- Collaborate with the team using agile development methodology and handle change management and software release.
- Excellent verbal and written communication to technical audiences, non-technical audiences, and senior management.
Experience in software development with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
- Senior Software Developer experience on implementation projects using Agile and Iterative approach
- Cloud Integration / REST APIs / Dell Boomi
- SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns, quality attribute tactics)
- Strong knowledge of software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Define coding standards / frameworks / re-usable patterns for development teams to leverage.
- Establish/adhere to best practices for custom software development
Apply on company website