Join the Crossmark team, supporting our client large, grocery client, delivering excellence in service as a Grocery Retail Reset Specialist!
The Grocery Retail Reset Specialist will be responsible for large-scale rearrangement of a store's products by stocking or restocking a product according to a new plan. The specialist should be able to follow a planogram, or diagram, of the new shelf or display, but training is available.
Responsible for quality performance of retail tasks and objectives to achieve superior results for CROSSMARK'S clients and customers.
Shoprite shifts may be executed from 8:00 am – 3:30 pm with a 30 min unpaid lunch and a 15 minute paid break.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Ability to read and understand Plan-o-grams (training available)
- Commitment to work assigned schedule, ready to work at designated start time
- Ability to work independently or with others in a team environment
- Accurately reports all completed retail tasks via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work is performed.
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client/sales plan objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs.
- Execute Item cut-ins on shelf and Complete Plan-o-gram Updates
- Able to move and adjust shelving to meet Plan-o-gram specifics
- Engage every work day with CROSSMARK'S communication tools for the purpose of accurately planning, reporting, and reviewing work.
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives.
- Insures proper maintenance on all company equipment.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities.
Note: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear; stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or balance. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds and to occasionally lift up to 60 pounds from the floor to waist or chest high.
Computer Skills: Proficient use of a Personal Computer, (mobile device preferred), and printer.
Tools: Daily access to the worldwide web with the ability to meet system requirements, printer and phone.
Operating a Personal vehicle:
- In the event the associate drives a personal vehicle for business purposes, the associate is required to maintain a valid state-issued driver's license and the minimum auto insurance coverage specified by the associates state of residence.
- You must have access to reliable transportation. The reliable transportation must be able to transport you and task materials a minimum of forty miles from your home to execute a variety of work.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill, however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.
At CROSSMARK, you can get the job that gets your lifestyle. Whether you are seeking a career in retail merchandizing, the flexibility of a part-time job or full-time corporate employment, we have a place for you. Join our U.S. team of over 40,000 dedicated and talented individuals in providing expert sales and marketing services for the consumer goods industry.
CROSSMARK is committed to providing accessible employment practices and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. If you require accommodation for a disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please let us know.
Apply on company website