Join the Crossmark team, supporting our clients, Readerlink and Walmart, delivering excellence in service as a Reset Merchandiser!
The Reset Merchandiser will be responsible for large-scale rearrangement of a store's products by stocking or restocking a product according to a new plan. This may necessitate tearing down and rebuilding whole sections of the store; the merchandiser must be able to follow a planogram, or diagram, of the new shelf or display.
Resets can be quite large and complex, and completing them successfully requires merchandisers to be able to complete the work on schedule and according to plan.
- Execute in-store retail merchandising activities as outlined in project plans.
- Ability to sell-in promotional displays and features to Walmart store management.
- Communicate effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, sales activities, promotions, and client objectives.
- Successfully execute work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Provide support to shoppers in store as required.
- Manage scheduling of work to ensure work is completed on time.
- Accurately report all completed retail activity via the appropriate designated systems on the day the work was performed.
- Access web based applications to check schedule for work assignments, report project status, record time and mileage, and complete training activities.
- Ensure proper handling of all company provided equipment.
Apply on company website