Early Intervention Specialist for Infant to Toddler age
Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Function: Training Education Services
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Creative Home Programs, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
California MENTOR is a team Driven By Purpose and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.Description
As an Early Intervention Specialist (EIS) with Creative Home Programs, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. This position provides early educational in-home services for an assigned caseload of infant/toddlers with special needs. We seek a passionate Specialist who can plan, schedule and provide early educational in-home services for an assigned caseload of infant/toddlers with special needs, with the support of your Program Supervisor, Program Director and Regional Director. Some experience with ABA techniques or behavioral support techniques is very desirable for this position.
Bring your creative ideas and your passion for success; we’ll train you on the rest. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Conducts home visits to identify needed changes and emergent needs on an ongoing basis based on individual need
- Administer and document all program assessments and completes progress notes
- Design, implement and adapt activities for language, cognitive, fine and gross motor, sensory, self-help and social/emotional development for each individual
- Builds and maintains good rapport and supportive relationships with families
- Provide on call coverage for caseload
Apply on company website