We are looking for a Sales and Customer Retention Specialist who will SELL, RETAIN, SECURE and SERVICE current and future CPI customers using a consultative selling and retention approach to increase customer's awareness of choice as well as competitive advantage over other security providers. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn a great performance-based income, while providing a valuable service to our customers.
Starting hours of work are 11:00 am- 8:00 pm Monday-Thursday and 10:00 am-7:00 pm on Friday and one Saturday per month from 8:00 am-5:00 pm. There would be opportunities to move to an earlier schedule over time based on tenure and performance.
- Ambitiously market and sell innovative Security and Home Automation products and services to new and existing customers.
- Build value in the CPI brand to drive sales as a leading competitor in Security and Home Automation industry.
- Engage customers throughout the sales cycle to convert inbound and outbound opportunities into sales or confirmed appointments.
- Create and maintain a robust pipeline through the Salesforce CRM Platform and contribute to the sales database in multiple systems on a daily basis.
- Provide solutions-based approaches to retain customers who are considering service cancellation.
- Conduct outbound calls to current customers who may be selling their home and facilitate a seamless transfer of their Security and Home Automation system to their new residence.
- Champion the customer care process, which includes, troubleshooting technical issues, answer questions or concerns regarding systems or services, and educate the customer on the proper use and maintenance of their system.
- Problem solve as you quickly identify the root cause of customer issues, pinpoint strategies to eliminate those issues, and work with customer to retain them.
- Consistently improve retention rates and achieve retention goals.
- Handle each call with empathy, compassion, and professionalism to ensure excellent customer service.
- 1+ years sales experience, inside sales preferred
- Proven sales skills, particularly with strong upselling and closing abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to consistently meet and exceed sales quotas
- Coachable, high energy personality, great positive attitude with a desire to grow professionally
- Thrive in a fast-paced, sales driven environment where exceeding sales goals leads to long term success.
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Experience with CRM system such as Salesforce is a plus
What's In It For You
- Competitive pay plus uncapped commissions, President's Club Vacation for top performers and educational assistance
- Daily and weekly sales contests with unique prizes and incentives
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- On site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
- Paid Volunteer and Charitable Engagement Opportunities
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards
Apply on company website