We are looking for a Salesforce Developer to enhance the value and experience that Salesforce is currently bringing to our employees and customers. This is a hands-on opportunity to help grow the business as we continue to expand in new markets. The ideal person will have extensive experience working in Salesforce as they will be instrumental in helping drive our Salesforce strategy and framework to provide enablement, adoption, and technical expertise which accelerate our business.
- Partner with business operators and technical teams on developing a short and long-term vision for the Salesforce platform.
- Lead the architecture, design, configuration and custom development for various Salesforce project implementations and management meetings as needed.
- Proactively review and assess Salesforce publications and roadmap features that improve, streamline, and innovate business processes and technical architecture.
- Ability to influence business, IT executives and leaders on creating and promoting change for improving existing business processes, increasing ROI and overall effectiveness using Salesforce and its plugins.
- Provide the necessary leadership to develop and execute a new data strategy encompassing modern architecture, MDM, tools, team member skillsets, frameworks and plans.
- Advise, guide and partner with business leaders on BI strategies, initiatives and tools that will drive business results.
- Lead analysis, architecture, design, and development of conceptual, logical, and physical data models to support transactional and analytical systems.
- Devise relational and NoSQL data architectures that are inherently secure and scalable.
- Collaborate with IT Development and Operations to define a data topology that supports automation, particularly CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, and integration testing.
- Establish and coach DBA skillsets within the team (i.e. security, back-up, and recovery specifications).
- Lead the overall implementation of data projects, production support, and technical debt reduction efforts.
- Identify emerging data technologies and develop architectural roadmaps to modernize technology landscape and drive innovation.
- Ability to build and articulate an architecture and delivery roadmap indicating current to future state vision, focused around clear benefits to both IT and business.
- Advise, guide and partner with business leaders on Salesforce analytic strategies, initiatives and tools that will drive business results.
- Monitor Salesforce system health and utilization.
- Automate solutions delivery, data pipelines, create data models, and monitor performance.
- Develops and executes Salesforce data management strategy.
- Evaluate and upgrade Salesforce AppExchange components and solutions.
- PREFER 7-10 years of Salesforce experience with implementing, integrating, enhancing, and configuring. DevOps and data management experience
- Salesforce certifications Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer, and one of the Architect tracks desired
- Experience managing a conversion from Salesforce Classic to Lightning
- Experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce vendors
- Experience integrating Salesforce with contact center platforms, data warehouse, and other enterprise primary platforms
- Experience with Salesforce Maps, HubSpot and DbAmp is preferred, but not required
- Deep configuration experience with process builder, flows and workflow
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing and consolidating profiles, permission sets, record types, page layouts, list views, reports and various other areas
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Analytics Cloud experience desired
- Extensive experience with SQL to Salesforce integrations and data patterns
- Understands the concepts of MDM with customer and prospect data and best practices of overall data management, flow and management
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study preferred or work experience equivalent
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively deliver messages to a wide range of audiences - from executive to technical
- Innovative and positive team member mindset
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills, with the ability to deliver results working independently or in a collaborative environment (agile experience preferred)
What's In It For You!
- Competitive pay and educational assistance
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- On site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
- Paid Volunteer and Charitable Engagement Opportunities
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Reward
Apply on company website