We are looking for a Part-Time Supply Chain Associate who will manage inventory to ensure CPI's customers' needs are met. This individual will generate reports and create detailed analysis of inventory data. This is a fantastic opportunity to earn a great performance-based income, while providing a valuable service to our customers.
- Responsible for managing inventory to ensure needs meet the customer's demand and commitments to the sales promise.
- Create detailed analysis by product and group type
- Assist in the monthly forecast analysis, while making recommendations to increase/decrease inventory levels based on the data
- Act as a liaison between Corporate Operations, Branch Operations, and Warehouse department for all inventory need and issues.
- Use analysis results to improve supply chain processes, performance and to reduce costs.
- Ensure that supplies and inventory are ordered, received, replenished, and kept at appropriate levels.
- Act as a point of contact between suppliers/vendors and internal business lines.
- Effectively prepare and present reports to show trends and data on supplies and inventory to management.
- Develop and Implement continuous improvement programs
- Develop and report cost savings
- Responsible for training interns and new Supply Chain team members
- Travel to branches to assist warehouse and receiving during peak volume, unstaffed offices, vacations, etc.
- Detailed focus on defectives and process improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or similar
- Experience in inventory management and production capacity planning
- Superb Excels are mandatory, intermediate level experience with other Microsoft products
- Customer focused mindset, with the ability to work in an ever-changing, fast paced environment.
- Must be able to understand and embrace the CPI Security's core values, corporate goals, mission, vision and priorities as set forth by Management, and be able to continually seek ways to meet or exceed goals and fulfill priorities
- Ability and willingness to work weekends
- Clean criminal background check with no felonies and proof of acceptable driving record
- Willingness to submit to a drug test
Apply on company website