At CPI Security, we lead the Security and Home Automation industry and are consistently awarded “Best Places to Work” year-over-year! We're looking for a passionate, innovative and influential Creative Content Writer who will develop world-class advertising and content across several platforms as you continue to tell our brand story and engage with customers to drive the business. The right candidate will be able to develop powerful content and communicate the right information at the right time that inspires, influences and will grow our iconic brand in our communities we serve and beyond.
• Develop content that produces high-quality and inspiring work.
• Create and champion the strategy and vision of CPI's creative in support of the overall brand and marketing objectives.
• Core areas of responsibility will include overall brand creative, which includes everything from content, copy writing, design and directing layout. Emphasis on copywriting and content.
• Drive and direct creative strategy and deliverables of multi-channel campaigns. Guide all creative efforts to deliver premium, creative, innovate and world-class design and creative solutions.
• Collaborate effectively as a creative partner with internal teams such as Marketing, IT, Sales, Operations and others.
• Own end-to-end creative process from concept to writing and production across all marketing media including television, radio, presentations, website, collateral, digital and print advertising, email, photography, video, and events.
• Driving strategy, development and executing all creative campaigns ensuring a consistent brand across channels.
• Work with a team of inhouse producers, designers, and artists, among other partners daily to accomplish first-class work and collaborate with Chief Marketing Officer, Executives and the Marketing team.
• Identify the conceptual and strategic direction for various content projects and presents those ideas to the Chief Marketing Officer.
• The ability to meet deadlines and manage ongoing content workload.
• Continuously evolve our Brand Style Guide to drive brand consistency across channels.
- BA in design or related field required
- 5+ years of experience in progressive creative services or creative operations roles. This includes content, design and copy writing experience in branding, web, SEO enhancements, advertising and marketing
- Experience with a desire to work hands-on in producing creative for a variety of mediums including web, in-person events, video, photography, print, and email
- Passionate about brands, content, ideas, stories, design, and experiences. Success applying that passion towards brand development, marketing campaigns, and consumer experiences both digital and in-person
- Produced award-winning work, understanding the underlying trends to do so again
- Outstanding oral, written, and presentation skills
- Drive for creating, defining and achieving quantifiable metrics/KPIs to identify, acquire, engage, and retain consumers
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
What's In It For You!
- Ability to influence and impact our iconic brand for customers
- Competitive pay and educational assistance
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO)
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match
- On site state of the art fitness facility, onsite café, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director
- Paid Volunteer and Charitable Engagement Opportunities
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards
Apply on company website