Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a critical thought leader and execution partner in shaping Coyote product vision, strategy and roadmap as well as a culture-setter for the organization. A key component of your role will be working closely with business and technology groups to ensure opportunities pursued are aligned to business objectives, strategically consistent, technically feasible, and will raise the bar for customer experience.
- As Product Portfolio lead, proactively advocate for the needs and success of one or more products.
- Define product portfolio goals aligned to business strategy and manage to Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Set a product portfolio vision and strategy that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. This includes defining personas and analyzing market and competitive conditions.
- Gather product requirements, prioritize feature implementations and improve overall user experience.
- Lead ideation/discovery, hypothesis generation and validation, to inform product strategy and feature prioritization.
- Collaborate with engineering and stakeholders to generate alternatives, evaluate tradeoffs and recommend paths to iteratively deliver value.
- Provide cross-functional leadership, most notably between engineering teams, sales and marketing, and support.
- Lead go to market planning for product portfolio launches, ensuring marketing, training, support, legal, security, and other teams are aligned, have marketing/support documentation, and schedules are coordinated to ensure successful launch.
- Identify and resolve issues to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Identify and manage cross team dependencies to prevent impediments and foster collaboration
- Continually seek process improvement opportunities and socialize best practices across the organization.
- Mentor/coach other product managers to raise the level of execution across the organization, testing critical thinking skills and help them to grow in their craft.
All Coyotes are expected to execute on their responsibilities, be accountable for their actions, communicate effectively, and show integrity in their work.
- 5+ years product management experience.
- Experience launching B2B or B2C products.
- Demonstrated ability to frame problems.
- Deep empathy for users and solving their problems.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creative and strategic thinker with a vision.
- Driven to generate outcomes and iterate to achieve results.
- Persuasive and able to lead through influence.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Clear passion for technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space.
Preferred Skills & Education
- Experience in logistics, 3PL.
- Management experience in a product organization.
- Relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in computer engineering or data science, or MBA.
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website