Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
As a Sr Cloud Security Engineer, you'll be responsible partnering with multiple web and mobile engineering teams to drive security practices and principles in a fast-paced Agile development cycle. We need you to be strong with Cloud Security (Azure, O365, Cloudflare, security assessments of 3rd party cloud solutions). This is a hands-on technical position best suited for a professional with developer expertise and a background collaborating with multiple groups (project, business, architecture, and operational teams) across an organization to enable business goals by melding security into solutions.
- Develop and maintain security standards for IaaS, PaaS and Containers and assist with implementation
- Offer information security architecture guidance for IT infrastructure and application projects
- Work with both technical and business teams for requirements gathering.
- Review, prioritize, analyze, and correlate threat data and implement mitigating controls.
- Research, recommend, evaluate and assist in implementing corporate infrastructure security solutions.
- Ensure the integrity and protection of networks, systems, and applications by technical enforcement of organizational security policies with an emphasis on cloud-based technologies.
- Work to continually improve the tools, processes, documentation, and systems utilized within the organization.
- Perform security investigations based on indicators of compromise
- Regularly collaborate with IT Compliance, Audit and Legal to remediate findings and mitigate risk.
- Lead incident response for high risk security incidents and participate on company-wide incident response as needed
- Represent IT Security on CIRT calls as needed (rotational responsibility)
- At least 5 years of enterprise IT security engineering experience
- Expert knowledge of Azure Security Center, Container security, Azure ATP and O365 security
- Conducting security reviews for 3rd party software providers
- Experience implementing a security tool
- Risk and vulnerability management including determining actionable responses
- System patching and hardening experience
- CISSP, Azure or AWS certification or equivalent
- Experience supporting and maintaining Windows environments
- Experience with industry standard tools such as Antivirus, EDR, SIEM, cloud firewalls, etc.
- Ability to explain security risk in business terms
Preferred Skills & Education:
- Network security
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website