Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for establishing vision, goals, and strategy to deliver winning products. The Product Manager role spans activities from strategic to tactical to execution; directing product and cross functional teams to ensure that everything comes together in delivery and that products achieve organizational objectives.
- Take lead of Agile teams as the Product Owner and proactively advocate for the needs and success of your products.
- Define product goals aligned to business strategy and manage to Objectives and Key Results (OKRs).
- Set a product vision and strategy that is differentiated and delivers unique value based on customer demands. This includes defining personas and analyzing market and competitive conditions.
- Gather product requirements, prioritize feature implementations and improve overall user experience.
- Lead ideation/discovery, hypothesis generation and validation, to inform product strategy and feature prioritization.
- Collaborate with engineering and stakeholders to generate alternatives, evaluate tradeoffs and recommend paths to iteratively deliver value.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories and ensure that the team always has an adequate pipeline of prepared tasks to develop.
- Define what the product team will deliver and the timeline for implementation, by creating release plan, capturing actionable feedback and ideas, and prioritizing features.
- Provide cross-functional leadership, most notably between engineering teams, sales and marketing, and support.
- Lead go to market planning for product launches, ensuring marketing, training, support, legal, security, and other teams are aligned, have marketing/support documentation, and schedules are coordinated to ensure successful launch.
- Identify and resolve issues to meet strategic, financial and technical goals.
- Knowledge of Agile processes.
- Demonstrated ability to frame problems.
- Deep empathy for users and solving their pain points.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to synthesize data to derive insights.
- Creative thinker with a vision.
- Driven to generate outcomes and iterate to achieve results.
- Persuasive and able to lead through influence.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and to proactively anticipate problems and address with innovative solutions.
- Clear passion for technology products and an ability to identify possibilities to innovate in our product space.
Preferred Skills & Education:
- 3+ years product management experience in a B2B company.
- Experience in logistics, 3PL.
- Relevant new product or technology development experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer engineering, data science, or business.
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website