Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
The focus of the Less-than-Truckload (LTL) Pricing Analyst is to support the growth of new and existing LTL business through statistics and data analysis.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
• Conduct thorough analysis on all LTL specific pricing activities for active and prospective clients
• Support all sales divisions while conducting formal pricing requests
• Collaborate with strategic carrier partners to develop strategic pricing solutions
• Create and actively manage client and carrier LTL contracts
• Analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as it relates to the LTL mode, and communicate to leadership
• Perform network studies on a customer/carrier basis
Essential Skills, Characteristics, & Experience
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with Excel
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain calm composure under pressure
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Valued Skills & Experience
• Knowledge of LTL shipping and/or pricing
• Experience with network studies and cost comparisons
- Onsite training and ongoing career development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Internal advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual Dress
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website