Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
Data Engineer will play a role accomplishing the following team goals: Data Centralization, Data Governance, and Data Integrity. They will be focused on building data pipelines, building out the Enterprise Data warehouse and the data lake. Lead a component design/development, work with the development and data teams to design scalable data infrastructures. Design, coordinate and execute pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts to evaluate new technologies and frameworks. They must be well organized, flexible, and able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Design and build large-scale, automated ingestion pipelines that integrate across multi-platform and disparate data sources
- Plan, design, and complete assigned tasks using technologies available
- Monitor, maintain, and enhance existing data structures to ensure reliability and data integrity
- Collaborate with team members and other departments on assigned tasks
- Developing enhancement of data performance, data quality and cost
- 2-3 years+ of experience with the following:
- Relational databases (Such as Microsoft SQL Server, Snowflake, Postgres, or Oracle)
- Data integration and transformation tools (SSIS, Data Factory, Glue, “No ETL”)
- NoSQL databases (Such as MongoDB, Cosmos DB, or DynamoDB)
- 1-2 years+ of experience with Python or similar language(s)
- Demonstrates ability to learn and execute skillset required to perform responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational & time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills
- Proficient using Cloud Offerings (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Onsite training and ongoing career development.
- Competitive pay.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Internal advancement opportunities for high performers.
- Global opportunities.
- Casual dress & many perks.
- Diverse and Inclusive environment.
- Opportunities to impact the world around you through our 360 sustainability initiatives.
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website