Wake up each day knowing that you are a part of something special. Something real. Something bold. What you do can make a difference. Coyote is an industry-leading transportation and logistics service provider that believes in doing the right thing every time. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Are you looking for a place where you will have a role in shaping an industry? Are you Tenacious, True, Tribal, and Smart? Then it's time for you to apply to join the pack.
The Business Intelligence Data Engineer will help Coyote discover data trends and refine raw data for consumption in models and analytics. The ideal candidate is excited by data centralization and governance initiatives. They enjoy integrating key metrics into data pipelines and facilitating data democratization. Their flexibility, strong organization skills, and ability to communicate effectively with anyone at Coyote will ensure their success.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Implement and maintain on-prem, cloud, and hybrid data pipelines to Data Lakes and Enterprise Data Warehouses
- Develop solutions to automate data retention and movement to archival storage tiers
- Troubleshoot and pinpoint root causes for data discrepancies and improve data accuracy and consistency
- Collaborate with team members on Sprint User Stories to achieve Sprint Goals
- Provide Support and Training to Business Stakeholders on Data Services Offerings
- 3+ Years of experience with relational databases (Such as Microsoft SQL Server, Postgres, or Oracle)
- 3+ Years working with data integration and transformation tools (Such as SSIS, Data Factory, Glue, “No ETL”)
- 3+ Years building and maintaining cloud-based big data pipelines (Such as Azure, AWS, or Google)
- Proficient in Power BI, Tableau, or others
- Proficiency with NoSQL databases (Such as MongoDB, Cosmos DB, or DynamoDB)
- Highly independent and motivated with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
Preferred Skills & Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with technical experience or Master's degree in Information Technology
- Strong communication, teamwork, and presentation skills
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills
- Onsite training and ongoing career development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Internal advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual Dress
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.
Apply on company website